We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary Dinner where to go?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
113 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary Dinner where to go?

I am Looking for any recommendations on a good spot for a nice dinner. Looking to spend around 100 bucks. A memorable location would be a plus!

Thanks

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary Dinner where to go?

Renton,

Sunset Rooftop Bar and Grill has a wonderful view and good food. Pitahayas would be ideal but your going to spend twice that amount. Depending on where you are staying you might be able to arrange a dinner on the beach but at 100.00 you are somewhat limited.Unfortunately the good restaurants with all of your criteria are somewhat pricey. doesnt mean this cant be accomplished. Congratulations on your anniversary. Buena Suerte.... jim

www.loscabosguide.com/sunsetgrill/index.html

http://www.pitahayas.com/

allaboutcabo.com/casarafaelsfinedining.htm

sanbachs.net/cgi-bin/…CSL

www.loscabosguide.com/dining/dincsl1.htm

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
414 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary Dinner where to go?

I like Trattoria de Georgio (name may have changed) great food and beautiful views. Also Fenecia at the Hilton is my absolute favorite. you can sit poolside at the Hilton's pool. The food and service is out of this world. you havelike 4 waiters, a cocktail cart and great music. very romantic. we strolled the grounds and went down to the beach.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
113 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary Dinner where to go?

Thanks much!

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,053 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anniversary Dinner where to go?

You could probably get by at Edith's for that money if you kept your alcohol consumption down.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anniversary Dinner where to go?

Eljefe,

you are so right and i was going to offer this as an option but in-so-far as a person of my ilk cannot limit their alcohol consumption and wrongfully assuming that all Baja travelers are the same( we know what happens when we assume!) i did not list Ediths. Thanks for getting this straight!LOL. Buena Suerte... jim

New Jersey
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Anniversary Dinner where to go?

We've gone to Da' Giorgio for my wife's birthday several times and have never been disappointed! Great sunset view, good service, good food. Enjoy!

St. Louis
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anniversary Dinner where to go?

Edith's without a doubt. No one has ever disliked Edith's. Views, food, atmosphere, service...best in Cabo. Period.