We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton San Jose del Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Van Nuys, CA
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton San Jose del Cabo

Comments on the Hilton?

us
Level Contributor
295 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton San Jose del Cabo

the rooms are very nice and the food is also very good breakfast buffett in the morning is great the location on the beach possibly the best over there because it is one of the only locations that you can go into the sea of cortez at

Smyrna, GA
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton San Jose del Cabo

I stayed there a couple of years ago, not long after it opened. I was VERY pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and upscale. They have a beautiful infinity pool and swim up bar. They say you can swim in the ocean but it was too rough for me. The food was really good, especially the breakfast buffet. I really enjoyed the ceviche at the pool bar and the sushi at the sushi bar by the other pool. I would definitely stay there again, and I'm VERY picky. I think the only negative is that it is a good distance from downtown Cabo. Taxi rides add up!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
414 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton San Jose del Cabo

It is absolutely fabulous and one of my favorite hotels. AAA 4 star rating, the beach is actually swimmable and the reastaurants divine. Fenicia is one of the best I have ever eaten in and I live in So Cal and have been to some great places in LA. The pool is beautiful, all rooms ocean view. I highly recommend it.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton San Jose del Cabo

Just got back from the Hilton! Wow, it was great. My view was amazing, the lobby bar at night had a great band, the breakfast spread was nice. You will love the pool.

On a side note, rent a car. You can explore much more and it ends up being less expensive in the long run. Oh, on your way up 19 to Todos Santos, stop at Art and Beer! The best food!!!

Enjoy!

Van Nuys, CA
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton San Jose del Cabo

WOW!!! These are great reviews. The Hilton sounds exactly like what we were looking for. I can't wait to make reservations. Thanks for the tips regarding renting a car.