We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

silly fishing question!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
green bay
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
silly fishing question!

My husband and I are fishing the first week of Feb. I know weather isn't really hot then and it can be windy, especially out on the water. What are my chances of being able to catch rays in my bathing suit? I hate to be out on the water and bundled up just like I'm ice fishing on the bay!

Obviously I know there will be variables...

like how TOUGH I am! Darn it, I'm fishing in Mexico...I should be scantily clad! :)

Southern California
Level Contributor
434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: silly fishing question!

emmymm -

I am so happy of your understanding that the fisherwomen of Baja should be scantily clad. I applaud you!

You may want to take a look at Tooley's post regarding thong bikini shopping. She is tired of all the fishing talk, but I see how Bikinis and fishing can co exist.

Coming from Green Bay you will probably have to stay in the shade. Should be in low 80's, and yes wind may be an issue.

Do come scantily clad, and yes you should expect some nice rays of sunshine and appreciative men during your stay.

Does Green Bay still have a professional football team?

green bay
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: silly fishing question!

Ouch! OffRoad. You hurt me. :)

Well, we will know more about the fate of my favorite team as soon as I know if my favorite quaterback is coming back for another year of...humiliation? We love him so...we will overlook those interceptions!

WE WANT BRETT!

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,522 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: silly fishing question!

emmy,

As you see offroad tried to throw in my advocating of the "Thong" Bikini---how clever he is...

Southern California
Level Contributor
434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: silly fishing question!

emmymm -

Of course I am just teasing. There are many cheeseheads here in So Cal, my daughter being one of them. She was in Green Bay for a November game, and said you have fantastic fans.

Tooley, I am just trying to make sure that Cabo visitors know what the style is for 2006. I along with nearly everyone on this forum enjoyed your "innocent" post yesterday. We are back on vaccinations today, so please work on something new.

So California
Level Contributor
444 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: silly fishing question!

emmymm,

The bikini is a great way fish.Seeing as you are from Green Bay I feel it is my duty as a so. cal to inform you of one of the most important rules in Cabo.Your hubby is NOT ALLOWED to wear a speedo, banana hammock,buck knuckle thing or whatever else you may call it.Nothing worse than having to look at the train wreck that is some pale hairy man walking up with all his glory out front.This is not a Packer game, cover him up.

P.s.

Offroad, us so cals have no room to talk about a pro football team.

Southern California
Level Contributor
434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: silly fishing question!

redneck -

I am not a big fan. Are the Rams still in Anaheim? I mean the Anahiem Stadium of Los Angeles, mmm that doesn't sound right.

You make a very good point-no more Green Bay digs from me.

Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
California
green bay
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: silly fishing question!

For all of you in Cabo Feb 4-11...NO WORRIES,

hubby and I WILL NOT be sporting banana hammocks or thongs. Not ALL Green Bay Packer fans are tacky, cheese wearing fools. :)

Fults Illinois
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: silly fishing question!

emmymm, check out www. elbudster.com we just returned last night wife and i fished with them 2 days crew is very good and hard working. talk to jim dillon he is very helpful