We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Los Cabos
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Topic
Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

I was out at the airport today and picked up a brochure for the shuttle to La Paz.. The shuttle is a modern 54 passenger bus that runs direct to La Paz malecon. Shuttle operates daily. Their website is: shuttletolapaz.com. The price is 325 pesos p/p one way.

Schedule:

Depart SJD @ 14:30, arrive in La Paz @ 17:30

Depart SJD @ 17:00, arrive in La Paz @ 20:00

Depart La Paz @ 7:00, arrive at SJD @ 10:00

Depart La Paz @ 9:00, arrive at SJD @ 12:00

San Diego...
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

Hi All. Just back from Baja. Took the shuttle from La Paz to Cabo after reading the reviews and information here. The shuttle was late and overbooked. I bought tickets in advance but it made no difference. I was put on a shuttle after much confusion on La Paz shuttles part and missed my flight anyway. For some reason there was a 30 minute break in our drive. Worst trip ever. I have made this same trip 8 times a year for the past 12 years.

In the past I have used private transportation. I will return to them. The shuttle is not worth the money you may save.

Leanne B

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,782 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

Cielito Lindo also goes from SJD to La Paz.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

Leanne b, sorry that you had problems with the shuttle. Thank you though for updating us on your experience.

Seattle
Level Contributor
45,831 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

leanne, Or maybe you could make your own new post instead of topping all lthese old ones? I understand you're upset but you don't need to post it five times. suze

Huntington Beach...
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

how many were in the van. Dose he charge by he person.

Thanks

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,928 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

since this post was from 2010, it may not still be operating. Maybe matapule can update us on this to be sure of its services currently

Kent, Washington
Level Contributor
885 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

Is this shuttle still operational? And can you take it back from La Paz...and how?

seattle
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

was thinking to do a side trip for couple of nights from SJD to La Paz as well..

Any ideas on transportation (not driving ) would be highly appreciated

thank you

Eagle, Idaho
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

This post is from 2010, is it still current ?

California
Level Contributor
301 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Hidden Cabo: SJD to La Paz Shuttle

My Mom actually lives in San Felipe 9 months a year and has been raving about La Paz. We are going to make an overnight trip during our 2 week stay in Cabo coming up at the end of the month. Question - is there a reason that nobody has mentioned driving to La Paz? I was thinking of just renting a car from Antonio at Cactus. Is there a reason not to do this?