We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opened luggage

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Findlay,OHIO
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Topic
opened luggage

readers,staying at the rui in feb my wife and I . read forum that some articles of clothing has vanished is it going to be safe to leave clothes in the dresser draws and closets for I don't think we could get all of our belongings in the safe.lol

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: opened luggage

Hi lightning,

I had someone a couple months ago come in my home,somehow, and take $$ and clothes,my favorite new jeans as a matter of fact, but what are you going to do--??

My point is it can happen anywhere and if a hotel has problems with theft they know they better do something about it or they will have alot MORE problems. Hopefully, the employees or security problems, that are causing these bad reviews are being dealt with. For those who have had things taken, I understand it is a big bummer and not to be taken lightly, you do what you can about the situation and thats all you can do.

You will be fine. Keep all important documents, tickets, jewelry, $$ in the safe.

Enjoy Cabo and hey, I hope to see ya around town in Cabo! I plan on visiting the Riu, as it is mentioned here soooo often!! :-)

Sorry to ramble....I hope your visit is great. hmmm, I wonder who is wearing my jeans? :-(

Findlay,OHIO
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: opened luggage

THANKS TOOLEY,looking forward to our trip don't want anyone to spoil it for us but you are right can happen to anyone at any time.thanks for your info tooley and the others readers you all have been a great big help.Hey if I see ya there tooley will buy the first round.thanks again have a nice trip.

Get answers to your questions about Cabo San Lucas