We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Tooley

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
For Tooley

We arrive on Friday Feb 3-10th. You get in on Sunday - I believe that is SuperBowl Sunday. We celebrated last year at Solmar (Pool Bar) so we could have "adult beverages" because of the election -- it was a BLAST. I don't know how to post a photo but I'm 5'1 with reddish hair & I already mentioned our timeshare faces the ocean lower level in the second bldg from the pool.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Tooley

Tig,

I am going to just go running through the pool area yelling for Tig from Colorado and hopefully they won't kick me out.:-)

I know this picture is like finding "wheres waldo" but it might help a little. I am at the adult pool at PG everyday in the afternoon unless I have local kids with me and then I am easy to spot. Look for the blond 47 year old playing in the pool with Mexican kids that don't speak much english. :-)The first week we are in building A top floor(ocean front). Just yell for Lyndi and Dennis! :-)

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For Tooley

Okay..I figured out how to add a photo and actually found one that wasn't too bad - hahhah This might be easier than you yelling my name at the pool. Thanks for the info on how I can find you too.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For Tooley

Tig,

That is a great picture! How did you make it bigger? Thats what I can't figure out.?

I will now not have to make a fool of myself at Solmar. :-)

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For Tooley

Heck if I know - I just pick the smallest photo I had and it downsized it to this size. Maybe if you cropped your picture first it will bring in a bigger photo of you. This picture originally had other people in it and my guy cropped down to just my picture. I like your picture but you are right - it could be larger.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: For Tooley

Thanks. I will have my guy try it when he gets home. I barely know how to use a computer so trying it myself would be disaster!

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,027 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: For Tooley

Tig, I've been meaning to pass this on to your for a week or so but keep forgetting. Forgive me if it is off topic. We got back a couple of weeks ago, but met a really nice family from Colorado who just bought a restaurant and moved to CSL. They bought La Parillada on Hidalgo Street and are trying really hard to make a go of it. If you want to support some ex-pats from CO, drop by to see them for dinner. They're working on their menu, but have a pretty good selection from the grill and are planning to make inexpensive Mexican dishes for the local crowd on Sunday. They will also have music as well (I understand when the husband's instruments get through Mx customs).

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: For Tooley

Eljife - thank you for that info. I will make it a special point to go over and say hi and help support someone from my neck of the woods ;) Maybe I'll get the "gang" together and go over on Sunday. Do you know how far it is from Solmar?

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,027 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: For Tooley

Tig, Hidalgo Street (restaurant row) is located across from the entrance to the Costa Real, so it is a short walk from Solmar. La Parillada is on the left side of Hidalgo (as you are walking from Costa Real) about 2 blocks up from Marina Blvd. I think you will enjoy meeting these folks. They are very friendly and very determined to make a future in CSL.