We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Texans Book Recently

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Any Texans Book Recently

Looking for anyone who has recently booked a flight to CSL from DFW at a decent rate. Curious what airline you have used. Parman

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

Par: live on the wild side book your flight so it goes through msp or ank

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,005 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

Par, what are your dates? I can try to keep an eye on it for you and post if I see any specials!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

KatD,

I am looking at leaving Feb 15 and coming back Feb 21. That is nice of you to look. Thank you much! Parman

Texas
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

No way Snowman. That ain't happenin. You're tougher than I am! Are you going back to Baja any time soon buddy?Par

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

par not soon enough that's why looking at other's posts and encouraging others to post so I can see cabo again through them. Next big trip is hawaii(in summer) which I don't know if I like as well as cabo???Big Island again. Son leaving for honeymoon to Kuai on Sunday, one area I want to see. Looking at new shower-drain-water heater(marathon storage off peak) and plumbing redo at farmette. Will the repairs end??? redid skin on 42x70 barn for no known reason. In texas how big is ranchette

Texas
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

ranchette?

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

yeh its one of those old terms when cityslickers were trying to move out in the country and couldn't afford nor wanted all them thar acreas associated with a full ranch. they bought just enough land to be out in the country. May have began in late 50's and took more hold in 70's

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,005 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

FSM, the Big Island is my Favorite!!

Yuck-terrible DFW fares! HP at about $520! If you keep this bumped up I will try to check for you on the days I work.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

Well what do ya know! I must have a ranchette of my own! 7 acres with 2 horse barns qualify?? Now my brother-in-law is partners on a little bigger ranch. His goes about 7 sections. They are turning it into an exotics ranch, but the fishing and bird hunting is pretty good. Other than that it is manufactured hunts for folks with more money than sense! Ha Ha Maybe me and you should follow suit.

Thanks for looking Katd!!!!

Parman

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Any Texans Book Recently

I am with you par but thought 35 acreas or less was ranchette man i sure would like more especially in cabo.