We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

News for Tooley

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
News for Tooley

Hey Tooley, we just got back from CSL yesterday and were pleasantly surprised to find Omar back at the Mexico Lindo store by the Flintstones mall. No more need to go all the way out to the Puerto Paraiso Mall. My ring and bracelet sparkle like new!

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: News for Tooley

come on el post on rest of trip. aniously awaiting

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: News for Tooley

Eljefe,

Good to know! I like that location much better. My rings need cleaning too. I hope you guys had a good time---can't wait to hear your review. Did you see me in Omars book??

Lyndi

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: News for Tooley

Tooley, I didn't know who to look for. What name does Omar know you by? Obviously he doesn't know me by eljefe. If you want to see what an "eljefe" looks like, ask Omar to see a picture of John and Jennifer. FSM, I will post more later. Right now I'm going through culture shock and trying to get my frozen fingers to work.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: News for Tooley

Eljefe,

By Dennis and Lyndi. I was going to tell you before you left and forgot! I am going to look for you in Feb.(I won't forget your name, its our daughters name) Aren't you in the picture with the ankle braclets? :-)

I know, every time I come home from Cabo in Feb. I am bummed cause the shorts have to go back in the drawer for a couple months. But no complaints...just glad to get to go!!:-)

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: News for Tooley

Tooley, I think my wife is included in the ankle bracelet picture with a couple of gal pals (or it could be just the pals). So far, even though very comfortable with my masculinity, eljefe has not jumped for an ankle bracelet. I think you will see both Jennifer and I in a picture with me wearing a very masculine ruby ring.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: News for Tooley

John--woops! I haven't seen to many ankle braclets on men---stick with the ring! :-)

I know KatD thought I was a guy for a while. When I first went on this forum I had no idea what I was doing and when I punched in Tooley I didn't know that would be "my name". I could have come up with such a cute name but no....I am stuck with this silly name! KatD thought I was a guy who liked tools. :-) hmmmm.