We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon suggestion

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Topic
Honeymoon suggestion

Hi! I am hearing that Cabo San Lucas is a great honeymoon spot. My fiance and I are trying to locate a place to stay that would include some privacy, but not too far from downtown nightlife, restaurants, etc. Also, do you know of any resorts or suites that have privates plunge pools?

What recreation do you suggest?

I would love to hear your advice. Thanks!!!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,522 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon suggestion

arodchic,

Quiet beach, close to town---Solmar, Playa grande, Finisterra, would all be good choices.

On the busy beach, Medano, there is PB Rose or Blanca that would be good. I think Club Casadas has some rooms with their own jacuzzis.

If you want quaint and great but not right on the beach---The Bungalows is a wonderful B&B.

Ck. out the reviews on these hotels. There are so many to pick from. These are some of my favorites that are close to town.

ATVs, snorkling, dinner cruises, but on your honeymoon you won't need advice on the best recreation! :-)

Other then the Bungalows, look at myresortnetwork.com for great rental prices on all these resorts direct from the owners.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Medano Beach
Medano Beach
3,691 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Solmar Resort
Solmar Resort
1,903 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Playa Grande Resort
Playa Grande Resort
4,112 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon suggestion

My wife and I just stayed at the Fiesta Americana Grand from Nov 5 - 11 and I would consider it an excellent honeymoon spot. The place has a really romantic feel with the landscaped grounds, the evening singer who sings around the fire at night and chairs that face the water to watch the surf in the moonlight. We were like you, looking for a romantic setting for our 25th anniversary and we were not dissappointed. We stayed in a one bedroom villa, room 1118 to be exact and the view was positively breathtaking. The villas are more secluded and offer more privacy than a standard room and the balconies are great for drinking wine under the stars. For Cabo, they have a roundtrip shuttle to get you into Cabo and you can check out the fantastic nightlife. Lots of restuarants to pick from in Cabo. We ate at MiCasa, Lorenzilo's and Pancho's and would recommend MiCasa and Pancho's. We missed eating at Edith's but heard that it was great. DiGeorgios sits on a cliff overlooking the water for great romantic sunset dining. Good luck on your decision and highly recommend the Fiesta Americana Grand, especially the 1 BDRM Villas.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Edith's
Edith's
1,908 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico