We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confirming reservation

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
St. Paul, MN
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
confirming reservation

I am getting a little worried after hearing stories of overbooked rooms at the Dreams Resort and people getting sent to other hotels. We have traveled quite extensively and have never had anything like this happen. Is there any way we can confirm that they have our reservation and we will be able to stay there? We booked through American Airlines Vacations over the phone back in September.

Also, does anyone know if the Junior Suite has a hairdryer or microwave?

thanks in advance,

clkmak

Bend, Oregon
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: confirming reservation

I was one of the ones who was bumped Nov 10-14. It WAS NOT a pleasant experience. If you booked with a travel agent you will PROBABLY be okay, when we were there it was obvious they were bumping those who booked online with places like Orbitz and Travelocity.

I posted a question right after we got back regarding our voucher and someone posted this contact at the resort:

Martha Arangure'

Reservations Manager

011 52 624 1440216

or her email is:

reservaciones@dreamsloscabos.com.mx

I would see if you can confirm directly with the resort before you leave.

IF they do try to bump you BEG for the Rui or someplace closer to Cabo--we were sent to Crowne Plaza and it was a major disappointment.

GOOD LUCK!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Bend, Oregon
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: confirming reservation

I was one of the ones who was bumped Nov 10-14. It WAS NOT a pleasant experience. If you booked with a travel agent you will PROBABLY be okay, when we were there it was obvious they were bumping those who booked online with places like Orbitz and Travelocity.

I posted a question right after we got back regarding our voucher and someone posted this contact at the resort:

Martha Arangure'

Reservations Manager

011 52 624 1440216

or her email is:

reservaciones@dreamsloscabos.com.mx

I would see if you can confirm directly with the resort before you leave.

IF they do try to bump you BEG for the Rui or someplace closer to Cabo--we were sent to Crowne Plaza and it was a major disappointment.

GOOD LUCK!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico