We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do when not fishing

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
940 posts
1 review
Save Topic
what to do when not fishing

When I go to Cabo I usually fish,eat,drink and take in as much night life as I can. I have a prety good feeling that I'm missing a lot(duh). I know I enjoy fishing,eating,ect. But are things like the glass bottom boat,ect,worth the the time and money? Surely you know what I like and dislike,just kidding(I dont even know that). But any info would be nice. Thanks

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas, Alaska
Level Contributor
5,233 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: what to do when not fishing

Hey Jag, for me you pretty much have it covered in your first line:) Heavy on the fishing, of course.

Toledo, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: what to do when not fishing

for the past couple of years, my girlfriends and I make it a point to take a cruise on the Caborey (SP?). They serve an excellent dinner and the show is awesome. The MC does a great job- makes sure everyone has a good time. I'm not sure if a group of guys would enjoy it as much as the girls, but if you have a wife or girlfriend with you, I highly recommend it.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
940 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: what to do when not fishing

Christina,us guys might enjoy the cruise more if you gals were onboard.When is your next trip.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
940 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: what to do when not fishing

right on MN

las vegas,nevada
Level Contributor
143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: what to do when not fishing

Jag,

You might think about renting a wave runner,I did last month and it was pretty fun.We also did the glass bottom boat the ride was great but the time share pitch sucked,maybe it was just the boat we were on!!Have a great time and good luck!

cabochev