We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving dinner suggestions?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New York
5 posts
Save Topic
Thanksgiving dinner suggestions?

I've read a ton of restaurant reviews in this very helpful forum. My wife and I will be breaking our Cabo cherries on Thanksgiving day; we're staying at the Finesterra. After a long day of travel, starting in NYC, I know we're not gonna wanna walk too far for our first dinner. We're both winos (but we'll glug anything) so Sancho Panza's seems like a nice "walking distance" fit.

Any better ideas?

One last question: is there a consenus "best frozen margarita" saloon/restaurant in Cabo? A moot point?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,876 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions?

El Galeon is right at the foot of the hill-next to the driveway of Finisterra. You might want to see what the other posters think of it, and see if www.loscabosguide.com lists their menu.

Rogers, MN
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions?

Also, you may want to check out Romeo y Julieta's which is not too much farther down the road from Galeon's - great Italian food and wine - also if you like wine check out Tutu Bene' just past Romeo y Julietas - great little store with lots of wine and other goodies. Have fun!!

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions?

CDot, the best margaritas are usually in my room (or within walking distance same) or the saloon nearest to my location. However, they would never been frozen but on the rocks. Based on pictures from previous trips to CSL, however (and I am assured by my friends that they HAVE NOT been digitally enhanced), I would have to suggest Margaritavilla as potentially the best saloon in CSL. It is the only place where my friends and I have somehow ended up dressed in mariachi outfits, playing their instruments. I suspect that that cost us mucho dinero.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,876 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions?

More good info, and Bajamama is definitely correct about Tutto Bene....they have fantastic goodies (if you like honey, the Miel de Agave is wonderful)