We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid Friendly Resort in Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Alaska
1 post
Save Topic
Kid Friendly Resort in Cabo

My husband and I have only been to Cabo once & stayed @ Solmar (given to us as a gift) which we loved. Our children want to go to Cabo for Christmas but we want to make sure that they will have a good place to stay that has activities for the kids - yet is not party crazy. They are ages 8 & 10 and Solmar still seems appealing because of the private beach, location & rates but is there something better that any other parent could suggest? Thank you in advance!

T.H.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
277 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid Friendly Resort in Cabo

You might be just a bit late to book for Christmas

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,830 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid Friendly Resort in Cabo

I agree, Christmas could be tricky, but do think Solmar would be a good choice, especially if you can get one of the time-share units that are larger. The second pool (largest) seemed to have quite a few children in it most of the time we were there last May, so Christmas should have even more. They have the ceramic painting also. The property that seems to be very popular for families with kiddos is Villa del Palmar. They have a whale water slide, and seem to have plenty for kids. Playa Grande (Solmar's sister property) has a little golf course now, which you could use if you stayed at Solmar., and both have the tennis courts.............

Sausalito
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kid Friendly Resort in Cabo

Villa del Palmar is pretty much sold out for Christmas/New Year. You might want to consider the Royal Solaris in San Jose del Cabo. Lots of activities for kids, great kids club, new water park for children including water slide - it's all inclusive and is a lot of fun for families.

www.royalsolariscabo.com