We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any update on the weather?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
36 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Any update on the weather?

We are leaving for Cabo in a week and a half. I am concerned about the weather. Anyone have updates on the tropical storms?

Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any update on the weather?

give this a go! Buena Suerte...... jim

Level Contributor
397 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any update on the weather?

Truelove- Also try www.allaboutcabo.com/beachcamlrg.htm This live camera will let you see the current weather conditions for yourself.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
341 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any update on the weather?

I am in the same position, I am arrivnig on the 8th. beachcam shows clear skies and sun, but weather.com says it is supposed to rain today all the way through next weds. What is that storm system down south of baja doing right now. Is it moving up towards cabo?

11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any update on the weather?

my bf and i are also arriving on the 8th and i am very worried about the rain forecast....staying at riu and i figure if it rains, at least i'll get my money's worth with the all-inclusive!!

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
89 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any update on the weather?

I wish I was going to Cabo this week. It's been a long 4 months....Hurricane Otis caused flooding in Cabo two days ago...I was hoping someone was there to update us on how bad the flooding was.

New York
Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any update on the weather?

so far so good w/ the weather.. if we're not seeing too much press about flooding etc, then i dont think we should worry... my bf and i are arriving on the 13th next thurs and im prayin no storms come in the area.. hopin the same for all of u flyin in as well..