We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

information please, Melia San Lucas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
annandale mn.
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
information please, Melia San Lucas

Have a trip planned for this Jan. . Staying at the Melia , ocean view. We have read almost all post and do not see anyone mentioning this hotel . Anyone know much about this place? How about you KatD? Is the water okay to drink for the coffee in the resturants?Is it a far walk to Cabo San Lucas town from hotel? Is the "Trailer Park" and "Romeo and Juelitte's " still around and good to dine at? Can the whales still be seen at the Whalewatcher Bar at the Finnestera?All advice for our trip welcomed. Thanks from Minnesota.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,469 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: information please, Melia San Lucas

Thanks for asking. I have heard the Trailer Park has become over-rated, but Romeo and Julietta's seems to hold it's own. We only saw a couple whales in early Dec., but the Finisterra certainly would be a good choice for looking. (We were next door at Playa G.) I will see what info. I have on the Melia tomorrow, and post it if I have anything. I am sure you will get some more current responses here! Have a great trip! catch you later

annandale mn.
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: information please, Melia San Lucas

Thanks KatD. Look forward to yours and others advice .