We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spring Break Hotel in Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NEW YORK
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Spring Break Hotel in Cabo

My friend and I are trying to find the best all inclusive resort to stay in LOS CABOS for April 2006. There are several, but we want the best party place. Help.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,213 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Spring Break Hotel in Cabo

For location I would suggest the Costa Real Cabo or the Riu if you are definitely wanting AI.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Spring Break Hotel in Cabo

To be right in the middle of the "fun" you might want to consider a place closer to town that is not AI. Like Melia San Lucas. It is in a great location and you are in walking distance of all the clubs. You will save on taxi fees and have the freedom to come and go as you want. The best ocean front restaurant hot spots are right next door to Melia. Just another option you might want to look into.

San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Spring Break Hotel in Cabo

Costa Real is right downtown and is an all inclusive (formerly the Plaza Las Glorias). Riu is about 2.5 miles out of town and beachfront and a great party place; however, they don't actually accept spring break groups so, when booking be sure not to mention that you are spring breakers!

Have fun :)

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Spring Break Hotel in Cabo

GINA,

i agree with the Melia as a good place to investigate. Go and have a wonderful time! Buena Suerte......... jim

Get answers to your questions about Cabo San Lucas