We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendations?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
21 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant recommendations?

We are staying at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica and are looking for any good recs for all types of restaurants in Cabo. We have never been to cabo before, so any advice is appreciated!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,448 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant recommendations?

bump! Took awhile to find this!

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant recommendations?

The only addition I'd make to Trapper's list is Nick-san. We adore it and it's a can't wait for us.

JJJ
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurant recommendations?

Here are a few of our favorites:

Villa Serena-beautiful view, inexpensive meals--2 lobster tails for $10-go on Hwy towards San Jose-on right take the exit when you see the Calinda; Turn where it says Villa Serena Trailer Park

Brasil-meats are barbecued and then waiters walk around with 12 different kinds of meats, poultry, ham and slice off pieces from the skewers/swords. All you can eat...delicious!

El Michoacanas-best carnitas around! Wednesdays are buy one-get one free-go up Leona Vicaro

El Chilar-San Jose del Cabo-excellent fare-menu changes each month

Vagabundos Trailer Park-many choices-the BEST chile rellenos you'll ever have-very reasonable

El Burro Loco-up Leona Vicoaro-on the left side-look for the tree growing out of the roof-home of the 30" burrito-very reasonable

Las Gardenias-the very best tacos you'll get-shrimp, fish, barbcoa, chicken, chicarrone and more. House specialty, shrimp in the molcajete caliente is excellent!

Brisa's Trailer Park-excellen Sundy brunch for $8; on the way to San Jose;on the right, right after Dominos Pizza. They also have a pig roast on Thursdays which we haven't tried yet.

beverly hills
Level Contributor
218 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurant recommendations?

try to get the discount vouchers before you go to save 35%...good at places like Mi Casa,Pitihayas etc...at loscabosguide.com..likeKatD said..will be using mine this Saturday through Wednesday..also using vouochers with Tropicat sunset cruise..you can get a complete refund on the vouchers you dont use..i alos liked Peacocks food better than Pitihayas...owned by same people that own Mi Casa

Dunoon, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Restaurant recommendations?

Bump - took me a while to find it too!