We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace - Beware the bees

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, MI
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Palace - Beware the bees

Just got back from 5 nights at the Riu...I will post a full review later, but I really thought it important to mention this to anyone allergic to bees stings: you may SERIOUSLY want to rethink this resort. I have never seen such a problem in my life. By 10am, they are EVERYWHERE...pool side, on the beach, restaurants, around all the bars....for most, a bee sting is just an inconvience, but for some this can be fatal. Please, if you are allergic, take proper precautions if you are going there

Toronto,On
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Riu Palace - Beware the bees

same here, if is not to much trouble my email adress is

engonsa@sympatico.ca

Houston, TX
4 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Riu Palace - Beware the bees

Riu Palace - great info & pics at

riubambu.com/RIU_WEB_PAGES/MENU/RESORT/CABO_…

Also a great place to post pictures and reviews.

eds
taber canada
4 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Riu Palace - Beware the bees

Can you please tell me if the Rui is safe for first time travelers that are very young, just married. Is it safe for them to go into town? Please give me any heads up that you can Thank you very much

eds
taber canada
4 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Riu Palace - Beware the bees

Can you please tell me if the Rui is safe for first time travelers that are very young, just married. Is it safe for them to go into town? Please give me any heads up that you can Thank you very much

California
Level Contributor
241 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Riu Palace - Beware the bees

Yes the Riu is safe, ( can you be more specific?) going into town is just as safe as going anywhere in a foreign country, use common sense.