We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking to move & invest, need advice

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vegas
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking to move & invest, need advice

Now, I know that everyone who goes somewhere wants to move but we are all too serious with this. The main purpose is a few of us want to buy some condos / town homes etc. and me being the free spirit with no tie downs would be there to manage the rentals of these units.

Is this going to be something that is real difficult for an American? I met plenty of them down there, so I am sure that I am not the pioneer in this case.

Can someone point me in the right direction for good information because we are looking at relocating me within 60 days.

I have some steady income that I can continue to make after the move and do not need work but would like to offer my help to someone in real estate if only to learn more about the area.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking to move & invest, need advice

john,

there is much to be said about this and the forum most probably would not be the best way yo exchange such a voulme of information. You are welcome to e-mail me at yachtmerchant@aol.com and i will be happy to share the experience and information i have. Buena Suerte.... jim