We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to yatchmerchant or kat d

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
435 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
to yatchmerchant or kat d

you guys seem to know just about everything. we have decided to go a different route than staying in an all inclusive resort. we are looking at smaller hotels and bed and breakfasts.

do you guys have any recomendations. so far we have looked at the los milagros, cabo san lucas inn and norman deigo's as our top picks. we had looked at the bungalows also. the problem is we are smokers and we are happy smoking on our patio but the bungalows had mixed reviews if you can smoke or not.

we would love your input and help as we would like to book this soon. we perfer to stay in cabo san lucas over san jose. and we are looking to spend around $100 a night. we want to be able to walk to everthing. and we will be staying 2 weeks.

also is there anyother sights where we can find accomodations not listed on trip advisor incase they have missed a few.

thanks alot for any help you can lend us.

or anyone else that has input!!!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,576 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to yatchmerchant or kat d

Wow, you have picked places I honestly don't know about. As for other sites I would probably look at Pleasant Mexico, Runaway, Apple and GoGo to see if they have anything else that might fit your needs. You might also look at VRBO to see if there are any time-share or condos that would be a good price. I know that owners do list theirs occasionally just for the price of their maintaince fees. YM will be much better able to offer suggestions than I am. If I think of anything, I will post it for you ;-)

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,132 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to yatchmerchant or kat d

I can give a thumbs up for the Los Milagros. Private, quiet, nice folks. Easy walking distance to everything, side street parking if you have a rental car. They were around 75/night last time I was there.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
435 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: to yatchmerchant or kat d

thanks katD, that vbro site is pretty good, guess i'll be spending another hour or so looking at it.

and thanks MNman.. if i don't find anything soon i will be booking los milagros.