We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

los cabos express

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
kelowna,bc
Level Contributor
149 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
los cabos express

Is this the shuttle to get from the airport to our hotel....looks ok and costs $14....just want to know as others have used different names...perhaps there is more than one....confused

Belmont, Michigan
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: los cabos express

bigwhite - I have only handled our transportation with our all-inclusive stay. If someone doesn't post, I'd suggest contacting your hotel directly for a suggestion or contact your travel agent if you went through one.

Kelowna, BC
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: los cabos express

Hi, Just wanted to say Hi to fellow Kelownians, myself and three friends will be staying at the Seiista suites Jan 1, are you and your friend staying there as well seems like we will be doing the same kind of things, we plan to get some grocerys and our booze at the store and keep it cheap, it was good to read your postings, Trapper3 gave myself some good tips for reasonable restaraunts, its posted under Canadianbeerrules & Gunnar, check it out. Adios Amigos, See ya there

kelowna,bc
Level Contributor
149 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: los cabos express

Truly amazing that you will be there the same time we are and from the same town....perhpaps we can share taxi costs etc to go to Costco....but we arrive on the 28th....oh well looking forward to some beers in the sun...although weather really good here right now....

Kelowna, BC
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: los cabos express

Hi Bigwhite, Yes its such a small world isn't it. Are you staying at the Siesta we will be arriving on Jan 1, you will probably will be either sleeping all day or still up partying. Will just have to show them how Kelowna people can party! My name is Kelly so see ya there.

riovista, CA
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: los cabos express

I made reservations with bajaonly.com (or they have an 800# 1-800-353-4990). It was $33 (plus tax) RT per person. They sent my voucher within a few days.

riovista, CA
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: los cabos express

sorry, the correct 800# for bajaonly shuttle is 800-352-4990.

kelowna,bc
Level Contributor
149 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: los cabos express

did the las cabos express...nice web site and got reservations in one day by email...cost was 14 each way so 28 return and that was the total....i guess there are a few shuttle buses but i understand they are well cntrolled by the airport/govt...up in Canada....to Kelly if you read this....do not know about all the partying part as my wife and I are over 50 but still like to have beers on the beach....ha ha....and a few rums about the pool area before going out for supper...looking forward to just being in the hot sun and we are bring our snorkle equip as nice area to snokle is off of lover beach...did that last year when we were there for one day from the cruise ship....nice area to spend the day with a cooler of beer and food....