We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PB Pacifica

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
California
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Topic
PB Pacifica

Our group stayed at PB sunset and loved it but Pacifica is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Many in our party took to visiting there for meals, hanging out at the pools, having a drink. The only way I can describe it is that it is ART. Every angle was a surprise and framed the natural elements: cactus, ocean ,beach, desert, water, wind, sound. Everything was meant to please the senses. Our camera bugs wanted to take shots endlessly. It was designed on Feng Shui and Zen principles and natural materials. No children allowed, which means I won't be staying there for many years, but what a place of peace and beauty!

--
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PB Pacifica

Baja,

Thank you for your selfless review on the Pacifica! We are staying there the end of the month and have done a lot of research, w/o alot of luck, since it is so new. Needless to say, I am very pleased with any tidbit that I get! So far everything is very positive! If you would like to share your photos, I would love to see them. jjlymn@yahoo.com

California
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: PB Pacifica

jj...let me mention a few of Pacifica's charms:

1. The hot tub. My sister and her family raved about it, having gone for dinner and then spent a long time creating a whirlpool in the dark. I went myself the following morning with my sister and grown daughter. What was so special? We got in and it was not very hot and it was covered from the sun. The water had a slight current and we started walking around the hot tub, which has no seats and you must stand shoulder high in water. You are on the same level with the ground and the ocean so the view was very novel (like a prairie dog). We could not help but go around and I can't explain why, but it was incredibly fun and we never wanted to get out. Sitting in conventional hot tubs seemed suddenly boring...here we were bouncing around, which was so conducive to conversation. Wow.

2. At night, near hot tub, is a circular area with flaming metal pots of fire wood, like a camp fire, but each was elevated and surrounded by comfortable loungers. Everywhere I sat I became enamored by the sounds of water, which run throughout, and the visuals...hypnotizing!

You will just have to experience it. You will not be disappointed.

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
228 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PB Pacifica

Baja-

Does the shuttle run from PBSB to Pacifica or is it within walking distance of PBSB? Thanks again for your help a couple months ago... we are leaving in about 6 weeks now! I would definitely want to take a trip over to Pacifica just to take a look around, it sounds great.

California
Level Contributor
2,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: PB Pacifica

It is a 20 minute walk downhill but a longer walk up. There is a PB shuttle that runs between sunset and pacifica...they are adjacent.