We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Escondido...
Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

Looking to share a fishing trip with Redrum someone from 22-27 August.

Seems I am the only one that wants to go fishing from my party. Wive's are hitting the spa for the day.

13 working days and counting.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

scoutingbear,

have you e-mail Heather to try and have them help round up a share partner? Saludos.... jim

Escondido...
Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

Jim,

Yes, been in contact with Heather now for several months.

She and Victor are well aware I am coming and have been keeping an eye open. She says I should not worry as something should turn up once I get there. I will be calling them as soon as I get in.

I will be going fishing even if I have to rent a jet sky and take that big blue on, maybe with a drop line. No wait, that was a row boat.

Gary

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

scoutingbear,

If you dont get a share partner for a cruiser you might consider a panga trip. Im sure Heather and Vince will be working to help you get someone to ride with. Buena Suerte...... jim

San Diego, CA
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

We (2 couples) will be there during the same time frame. I know the guys will be going fishing at least twice. No reservations have been made yet, does the Red Rum go out for Marlin?

Escondido...
Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

From what I read on this forum, Redrum is one of the better fleets in the area and will go out for about anything you want.

Check it out. http://www.redrumcabo.com

The prices seem to be about the same as other fleets and they do include lunch and a free dinner if the boat is skunked.

San Diego, CA
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

Thanks! Printed info, will review tonight. 1 question, (they will want to know) Do you do alot of Ocean Fishing?

Escondido...
Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

I go out about 6-8 times a year on party boats. I live in San Diego. Bottom and yellowtail mostly but sometimes other types of tuna. I have been out several times on vacations in Maui but so far no luck on them. Usually is the wrong time of year.

I love fishing. Grew up doing it on the East coast in NY. I can say that catching fish is great but I love just getting out and enjoying the ocean (10 years in the Navy).

Drop me an e-mail at scoutingbear@yahaoo.com.

Escondido...
Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Share A Fishing Trip August 22-27

that is

scoutingbear@yahoo.com

Fat finger typing error...