We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st timer - suggestions please!!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
1st timer - suggestions please!!!!!

My husband and I, along with another couple, are hoping to plan a trip to Cabo. We are in the very beginning stages of planning our trip. I was hoping for some advice from all of you experts out there! We need suggestions on places to stay, eat, attractions, etc! We are all in our late twenties, early thirties and we love to have a good time. We don't want to stay where there will be kids, but we don't want a super romantic, honeymoon quiet type of place either. Also, we are total foodies so we are looking for yummy dinner recomends! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,014 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st timer - suggestions please!!!!!

How about some dates and how long? There are so many great places..........I think I would suggest looking at the reviews here on TA, and also going to your local travel agency and gathering up some brochures. They will give you a little more info, and an idea of where the various resorts are located. Being close to town can be a definite advantage if you aren't going to get a car, but having a car really allows you to explore the area. There are great restaurants in Cabo, San Jose, Todos Santos...............lots to see and do. There is a great restaurant list if you put Trapper/restaurants in the search bar (or something similiar) and you will definitely find the posters here are very happy to help! If you don't go during the holidays or spring break, you won't find an unusually large number of kids.