We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost??? first time to cabo. help!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
cost??? first time to cabo. help!

I am not doing AI, so are food and drinks expensive? Entertainment expensive.. ie sunset cruise? I will be going in Sept. at Finisterra if anyone has suggestions!

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,093 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost??? first time to cabo. help!

Overall, I'ds say Cabo is fairly expensive. There are plenty of reasonably priced places to be sure, but it takes a little shopping around. Plenty of happy hours and specials to be had. Search this forum for restaraunts and you'll find many good choices. Enjoy!

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cost??? first time to cabo. help!

CincyCabo, take a look at the discounts and savings activitives on loscabosguide.com. You can prepay and save 35%. We had no problems using the vouchers once we arrived.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cost??? first time to cabo. help!

Cincy,

Cabo can be very expensive or very cheap. you can get a wonderful breakfast at the Crazy Lobster for 4.00 u.s. (lobster omlette) and there are taco vendors that have killer fish and shrimp tacos for a couple of bucks. There is a great list posted by Trapper3 that list the best restaurants for the best value. Do a search and print his list. Buena Suerte... jim

Roxbury NJ
Level Contributor
438 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cost??? first time to cabo. help!

Sometimes Ai's are very expensive you need to drink alot of booze for sure, some very good restaurants were a heck of a lot cheaper than where I live in NJ so for us it was a pleasant surprise, there are happy hours every where and ladies night out here and there, there was no cover charge for bars which helped