We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alaska Air is running

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,833 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Alaska Air is running

a "kids fly free" special, for those of you that can fly from an Alaska city!

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Alaska Air is running

KatD,

Right now its 115 here so i wish we were in Alaska. Saludos...... jim

Temecula, CA
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Alaska Air is running

YM, wow pretty hot! My brother was there last week and he said there was some rain and heavy surf from Emily's fallout. I guess they cancelled their sunset cruise and not a fishing boat went out the day he was going to and also they'd gone to the office for breakfast and the employees were chasing down tables that were floating out in the water. They still had a great time and plan to go back.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,833 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alaska Air is running

Today doesn't feel as hot as it has been-may not be in the tripple digits yet!

I would rather be too hot in Cabo than Lodi!

This could be a good deal for families wanting to go to Cabo! Alaska serves quite a few cities on the west coast! Do kids fly free and have that last, family vacation! The deal is good through Oct. I think, but it should be on the AS web pages!

Alaska
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alaska Air is running

115 .... ouch!

I'm in Alaska at the moment and it's a balmy 67 degrees, but at least it's a dry heat ;)

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,833 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alaska Air is running

K to C-good one-you really know how to make us feel good ;-)

socal
Level Contributor
955 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alaska Air is running

kids what age? i have a 13 year old...i still think of her as a kid, but .....

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,833 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alaska Air is running

I will check the web page-it came on an email to work, but I may be able to find it for you.

socal
Level Contributor
955 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alaska Air is running

I suppose I can go to the website...just thought you might know...we fly out of san diego.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,833 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alaska Air is running

darn-it's 2-11 on the fly free, but a lot of the packages offer kids stay free, and that can help!

socal
Level Contributor
955 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alaska Air is running

No biggie...I guess I just think of her as a kid, but she looks and acts sooo much older these days...guess its time to face reality!

We are staying at the RIU next week...AI's are NOT my thing at all. But a friend was looking for a quick cheap getaway and my daughter loves the AI thing because they typically offer so many activities.

I am concerned about the RIU as it doesn't sound like there are too many activities planned for her age group, I could be wrong.

My experience with AI's is something like a Club Med, which I absolutely despise and my daughter absolutely loves....its like camping to me.

At least the RIU property looks nicer...sounds like the food and service could be better. My expectations are that of a club med quality, so if its better --- its a plus.

Now, why can't the Four Seasons have an AI set up...that'd be more my style!

But then again, like I said, my friend wanted a deal...we are only paying $127 US per person per day for this...shoot, at the Four Seasons, that wouldn't by drinks for one day....