We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet Cafe

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Internet Cafe

I'm told in Europe the internet cafes have internet access available if you bring your own laptop, as well as having several cafe owned computers available for customer use. Is it the same in Cabo? I would really like to keep in touch with the home front via e-mail, but do not know if I want to lug a personal laptop with me on my trip. YM, I pulled a prior link you provided for the actual locations. Just trying to determine equipment availability. Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,596 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet Cafe

There are several internet cafes in Cabo and I believe all have computers for your use, no need to haul your laptop.

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet Cafe

Perfect. Thanks for your quick reply. One more thing checked off the list!!! If there are any that do NOT have computers available, please let me know. We'll know not to waste time heading to that particular location. Want every second of play and sun time that I can get.

Texas
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet Cafe

Our favorite place to go for internet use is the San Francisco Coffee Co. on the marina. They make great coffee and internet use is very minimal (maybe a couple of dollars for 15min.). You can't beat it! The last time we were there, there were only 2 computers but no one was ever using them. We've never had to wait to use it and it's high-speed internet access.

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
428 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet Cafe

Additional plug for SF Coffee, you can beat the location as it's on the Malecon. They also provided a WIFI network, so if you bring your laptop Zack or April (owners) can set you up with a wireless connection. Quite nice answering emails while you're swinging in one of their hammock chairs, looking out at the marina!

Saludos - Mike

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet Cafe

Sounds great. There have been many recommendations for SF on this site (other than the internet access) ... so SF it will be.

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
452 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Internet Cafe

Sounds great. There have been many recommendations for SF on this site (other than the internet access) ... so SF it will be.