We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KatD,, I need your help. email address for Solmar/Lupita...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
713 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
KatD,, I need your help. email address for Solmar/Lupita...

Hi KatD,

Our departure date is finally here! I have notes from your previous email to me with the name of the manager at Solmar. Do you have a email contact for her? Would it be appropriate to contact her regarding our reservations? Or should I just ask for reservations?

All you help has been extremely helpful, and I hope you can help with this. "Goin to Cabo"!!!!

Gracias Amiga,

Chica

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,033 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KatD,, I need your help. email address for Solmar/Lupita...

Hi Chica! So glad you are just about gone! Wish I was going with you! To answer your question, I have not been able to ever email Lupita directly. I think she may not "do" email, but you can email to reserv@solmar.com.mx and put it to her attention. I would think someone there should be able to help you. (You have her name right-by the way) Do try to meet her while you are there. We adore her! If you do, please tell her that Kay and Larry send their love and prayers, and we will see her in Dec. when we go to Playa G., to celebrate out anniversary. (If you like romantic Mexican music, have the Mariachi's play Siempre en mi Mente-it is beautiful!) Hope this helps you get the info you need. Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Hope it is better than perfect!

California
Level Contributor
713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KatD,, I need your help. email address for Solmar/Lupita...

Thank you Kat, you are a peach!!!

I will certainly pass your well wishes to her. Leaving on Saturday!

Chica