We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YM if you log on today

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
5 reviews
YM if you log on today

I have not heard how long you are staying there. How about another fishing report and water conditions report. Is there any forecast as to how long this wind will keep blowing?

Tight Lines, Parman

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
1. Re: YM if you log on today

Parman,

right now its 85 degrees and the wind is out of the SSE at 10 knots (12 miles per hour). the 36 hour forcast is for a high of 92 with south winds 15 to 25 MPH. Night time lows around 69 and winds westerly at 10 to 20 MPH. The ten day forcast shows the wind abating and i think it will lay down by thursday to 10 MPH or so. Football Tunas, Striped Marlin, a few Wahoos and some killer Roosters. I was told of a of a decent Blue but cool water temps wraping aroung the Penninsula are making the fishing uncommonly tough. Dorado are here and there. It will only get better. Buena Suerte...... jim

Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: YM if you log on today

I thank you for taking the time. If you are still there in 4 days, I would sure like to buy you a beer. Par

Olympia, WA
Level Contributor
10,070 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: YM if you log on today

Parman, aren't you gone yet? Get off the board and get to CSL!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: YM if you log on today

I'm letting this whole WORK thing get in the way for three more, long, gut wrenching days. LOL It didn't help that at the gym this morning, the monitor right in front of my treadmill, was fishing for blue marlin. They really know how to hurt a guy!!!

St Louis
4 posts
5. Re: YM if you log on today

I agree. I also have three days of work left and can't wait to get out of here.

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
108 reviews
6. Re: YM if you log on today

Go to www.elbudster.com they have daily fish reports. Good luck, I'll be out in a panga next month.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: YM if you log on today

Judging by Elbudster's last two days. The water may possibly be warming back up. Boy, that would be great!

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
8. Re: YM if you log on today

parman,

look at mexfish.com Buena Suerte....... jim

Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: YM if you log on today

I did yesterday. I especially liked the one where they threw up and went home early!!!! YIKES!

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
10. Re: YM if you log on today

parman,

light weights! I do feel for those who are effected by motion sickness and am thankful that i am not. Saludos...... jim