We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel is it? & Know a nice romantic restuarant?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
California
2 posts
Save Topic
Which hotel is it? & Know a nice romantic restuarant?

I'm going to Cabo and satying at the Pueblo Bonita San Lucas. I can't find much on it except their web site. I do see a Pueblo Bonita Sunset beach though. Is that the same hotel as mine?

Also, it will be our 2nd wedding anniversary when we are there. Any recommendations on a nice place for dinner that night?

Thanks

Wyckoff, New Jersey
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel is it? & Know a nice romantic restuarant?

There are two other Pueblo Bonito hotels in Cabo: the PB Rose & PB Los Cabos. They are right on Medano Beach (the main beach where all the "action" is) and they are next door to one another. Try www.pueblobonitoresorts.com and there you can choose the Cabo are and then the exact name of the resort you are staying at. Don't worry, the PB Resorts are one of my favorite bigger hotels in the area.

You can contact the PB Rose and request to have a private dinner on the beach at sunset. I have never done this so I don't know how good it actually is, but I am sure that all the wise travelers on this site would be more than willing to give you suggestions.

Have a great trip!

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel is it? & Know a nice romantic restuarant?

jimy,

buffaloerie has given you some good information. There are many romantic restaurants in Los Cabos. Perhaps if you would explain more of what you want in the way of atmosphere etc. some one will come up with choices! Pitahaya comes to mind if budget is no object. As for me it is the company and the surroundings that make for a memorable evening and we enjoy the RoofTop SunSet Grill although it is not 5 star. There are many others. Expand a little and let see what we can come up with for you! Buenas Suerte... jim

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel is it? & Know a nice romantic restuarant?

Check out DaGiorgios for your anniversary dinner. Open air restraurant with unbelievable views. It's on a cliff with the ocean in front of you and the arches in plain view. Simply amazing. We were there recently for our anniversary and it was my favorite evening in Cabo. The also had a marichi (spelling?) band which played for every table. Nice touch. The have a website with a virtual tour of the restaraunt. I think you can find the website on cabosbest.com. FYI: we spent $150ish with wine, appetizers, entrees and dessert. Well worth it.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
202 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel is it? & Know a nice romantic restuarant?

Ediths is GREAT too although Pitahayas is even better. Also, on the outside of San Jose Del Cabo there is a really nice hotel called Cabo Surf Hotel. They have a really romantic restaurant called 7 Seas which over looks the ocean rip tides and even surfers, so there is entertainment. My husband took me there last week when were were in Cabo and I really LOVED it. Service was great and the food was terrific!