We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One and Only Palmilla or Esperanza?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Charlotte
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
One and Only Palmilla or Esperanza?

Going to Cabo in Jan or Feb. Cant decide between the two hotels. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

San Jose del Cabo
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One and Only Palmilla or Esperanza?

If you are planning on Golfing... go with the Palmilla, no question.

If you don't care about Golf... do you want to be closer to the more family oriented San Jose del Cabo (Palmilla)... or partying in Cabo San Lucas (Esperanza)? Want to stroll on a sandy beach right out front (Palmilla)?

I know, it is hard to decide between pampered luxury, or luxurious pampering. You will love either, I'm sure.

cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,204 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: One and Only Palmilla or Esperanza?

the esperanza is a beautiful resort, its quiet, and has a spectacular location over a rocky bluff. and the beach is small and private. there is also some rocks out front for some snorkeling if you take your own. i wish i had to choose between the two!

Stillwater, MN
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One and Only Palmilla or Esperanza?

They are both awesome resorts; I have stayed at both. I think the Palmilla is more scenic and lush. Palmilla also is bigger and has a little bit more going on....Bars, Restaurants, Pools, etc....

My vote is One & Only Palmilla.

Nathan

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
21 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One and Only Palmilla or Esperanza?

I have never been to the One & Only but did stay at Esperanza last August. It was like no other hotel I have even been at. The service is outstanding and it is beautiful. It is definitely a private hotel and not huge, but the scenery is amazing. I am sure you can't go wrong with either hotel though.

5. Re: One and Only Palmilla or Esperanza?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, September 07, 2009