We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bullfighting

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Boston
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Bullfighting

I'm hoping you guys can help me out...is there any bull fighting in March? Any web links at all??

cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bullfighting

every thursday night, and there is a mexican buffett included, and its bloodless, so take the family, i here its a real hoot, don't know of any web pages

Chicago
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bullfighting

Bullfighting! I totally missed that the last time I was in Puerta Vallarta and think that would be great! Traun - is this every Thursday? Nothing like bullfighting after a romantic sunset sail huh! Could you give me any more info on this? I think it'd be really unique to go too (although sad - poor bulls!) Thanks :)

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bullfighting

Hola,

Traun(caboticket) is my good amigo but as for me i say skip the "bull fight" there are far better ways to enjoy a few hours and this one in Cabo is pretty pathetic IMHO. Buena Suerte....... jim

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bullfighting

YM

What's your favorite activities around Cabo , besides fishing and drinking ;-)

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bullfighting

Dreams,

love to snorkle, and hike through the desert and exploring the empty beaches along the pacific. picking through tidal pools on the East Cape, getting out to the more remote spots for lunch with locals, etc. i like the stuff that is real, not the resorts and pools and swim up bars etc. not that there is anything wrong with that, there isnt ,but i like to get out there and see and smell and feel what is in Baja and especially the people. Buena Suerte........ jim

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bullfighting

I would pass on the bull fight also. It isn't worth it especially if you've seen it in PV or Cancun. It's bloodless.

7. Re: Bullfighting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 13, 2009