We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best AI?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
seattle
4 posts
Save Topic
What is the best AI?

Would like opinions on the best AI for families. Also, if your not in an AI, how much do you need to budget for food and drinks?

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best AI?

ron,

you may want to and use the search function and see other previous postings on this topic then you can post some specific questions that help you get the information you seek. Saludos... jim

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,988 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best AI?

I do not use AI's so I can't help with this. What to budget is also a difficult question without knowing your dining/drinking desires while on vacation. You can get a good meal for 2 in CSL for anywhere between $7 - $300, so you make the call.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best AI?

ron,

Eljefe is correct. Cabo can be as expensive or inexpensive as your want. we usually allow 150 to 200.00 u.s. per day for dining and drinking others will budget much less and some will spend more. try this link, you can see some of the restaurants and prices etc. www.loscabosguide.com/dining/dincsl1.htm

Also there is a Costco and other mercados where you can provision for reasonable cost if you elect not to go the A.I. route. we have stayed at A.I. resorts in many place and enjoyed them very much however we do like to go to new places and explore all of the regional cuisine at our leisure. I hope this helps. Saludos.... jim