We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Cabos Magazine

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
minnesota
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Los Cabos Magazine

I have heard about this wonderful magazine and would like to read it before we leave on May 15th. I am so excited to go, but can't find the magazine. I have looked at Barnes and Noble and Borders and can't find it. Any suggestions?

Fitchburg...
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Cabos Magazine

You have to order it from Tyson Promotions. I ordered both of the magazines, and they are GREAT. I even got a certificate for $30 for filling out an online survey about the magazine. It comes to you really fast.

http://www.loscabosguide.com/ordrinfo.htm

california
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Cabos Magazine

mntocabo:

I believe my wife picked up the magazine in a bookstore. I will find out which one and let you know.

Fitchburg...
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Cabos Magazine

Or you could call the company and asked them where they might be for your local area?

california
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Cabos Magazine

As it turns out, my wife did buy the magazine at Barnes & Noble. Perhaps you should try calling the magazine direct, as a previous post recommended, and find out where it might be available in your area.

www.loscabosguide.com

california
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Cabos Magazine

Here is the USA Office tel #: (858) 569-0172 for Los Cabos Magaizine, located in San Diego, CA

email: info@loscabosguide.com

I hope this helps.

Ron