We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport to Pueblo Bonito Rose

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Houston, TX
5 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Airport to Pueblo Bonito Rose

I know the topic of Transportation options has been discussed many times here, but I'm looking for specifics on getting a taxi from the airport to our hotel for our trip to CSL next week.

Not interested in Shuttles / Vans / Buses, just would like to know the following and best avoid any delays on our short trip.

1) Where exactly do I secure a taxi? Someone said there is a official place in the luggage area? Outside? How do I know if its a "real" taxi and not some timeshare scam?

2) How much should it cost? Is there a "fixed" price, or can I haggle with the driver? Not really worried about cost, just want to be educated on what is reasonable.

Any advice/input from anyone who has been recently would be greatly appreciated. I'll post a full report when I get back.

This site has proved very helpful. thanks!

St paul, Mn
6 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxi from Airport to Pueblo Bonito Rose

If you do find a taxi at the airport please post when you get back. I am heading there in Jan and dont want to deal with shuttles either. Had a very BAD experience with the timeshare people last year and would love to just be able to grab a taxiat the airport.