We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta at the Office

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
395 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta at the Office

Hi,

I am thinking about going to the Office on Thursday night for their fiesta. I'm wondering how the food is for dinner? We are staying at the Riu and since it's all inclusive, this may be the only place we eat out while in Cabo. Is it worth it? Also, it's our 1 year anniversary trip, but we are flying home on our actual anniversary, Not sure if this dinner out will celebrate our anniversary or if we'll go out one more time in Cabo OR if we'll chose one of the reservation restaurants at the Riu. Any thoughts?

Amanda

Goleta, CA>
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta at the Office

Amanda- The Fiesta at The Office is alot of fun. If you are looking for a romantic night, this isn't it. But, if you let them know it's your anniversary, I bet they put you both in the show! As for the food, I found it to be a little over-priced, but it is worth it just for the atmosphere!

cabogal

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta at the Office

i agree with cabogal. congratulations on your anniversary. No better place to celebrate than Cabo, Saludos!. jim

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta at the Office

We are staying at the Riu over our anniversary too. We have decided to go to Da Giorgios because of the fabulous views. Check out their website on cabosbest.com. We are also going to the Office on Sunday night for the fiesta and appetizers/drinks.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
395 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta at the Office

GoBucks,

I think that sounds like a good idea! Thursday fiesta for fun, romantic dinner Saturday.

Any other anniversary dinner suggestions? We are really laid back and don't really like really fancy. For Valentine's Day, we went to dinner and the filet mignon that was resting on some funky curly fried noodles and the vegetables were miniature. Not really our style. I want nice atmosphere, but killer food that isn't over the top.