We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour Map

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
california
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Topic
Happy Hour Map

Just a thought. Is it possible to start drinking in the morning and hit happy hour at one place till it runs out, then off to another that has happy hour around lunch time, then to an afternoon happy hour, followed up by an all you can drink sunset cruise ,only to be concluded with a nice music , drink special filled night on the town? My liver was asking. If so it would like to know if anybody has any sort of happy hour schedule.

thanks

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,833 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Hour Map

I think I got tipsy just reading your dream day!

This is definitely NOT my category, so I will leave you to those in the know! Salud!

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Hour Map

RedNeck,

My good friend such a ridiculous question, but of course! Cabo is a Happy Hour. O.K. here we go: you wake up and brush you teeth in Whisky (as per KatD) go to the Crazy Lobster. Lobster Omlettes and cold beer (Pacifico) followed by 2 shots of cheap Tequila. Go to the boat, stop for bait. break out the Bohemia. cruise to the fishing grounds, drinking very cold Bohemia all of the way.Eat a boxed lunch the origin of which would make for a good National Geographic special, Hook up on a few Bills, celebrating each one with a beer or if your smart, Bollingers Champagne (1968 was a good year!), drink more Bohemia. Make port. Go to Nik-San and gorge yourself on Shasimi and Sushi whil swizziling Sake, then off to Margaritavilla for Marichi music and some more cold beers and a good Cuban, then a late stop at Panchos for a Tequila night cap. Get up, do it again. Repeat for several days or until your money or body gives way! Saludos. jim

california
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Hour Map

Jim,

I knew I could count on you. Wife says I can only fish 3-4 days out of the 9 we will be there. No doubt on the lobster omeletes and tequilla shooters for breakfast. I`m going ape#*!T here.July is so darn far off. I`m headed out on the back patio with a tumbler of Bushmills Irish Whiskey, a sixer of Newcastle, and a cheap $3 cigar.( I`m an Irish Redneck) There is some sort of Mexican fiesta going on a block over so I`ll just close my eyes , listen to the music and imagine I`m in paradise. Oh god, just pictured a purple thong, better keep my eyes open. cheers

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Hour Map

redneck,

Sounds like you have a good plan. Hey 3 or 4 days of fishing is pretty good!..... jim

California
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy Hour Map

Redneck,

Start off the morning at the Office on medano beach with a mimosa or bloody mary, then stop off at the Mango deck, billyganns and the sand bar on Medano beach.After a day of enjoying bucket beer specials at these places in the sand, wobble back to your hotel and jump in the pool and enjoy the afternoon 2x1 drink special most resorts have from 3-5pm.....get a shower and head to town for a couple of pre dinner drinks then a nice dinner. After dinner, start off at squid roe, stagger to Panchos tequila bar for a couple of shots....Then off to Giggling Marlin for some fun and a show. Head to Cabo Wabo for some live music and a Waborita or 3 then back to squid roe for the wild party then stagger back to your room for a few hours of shut eye, then back at it in the Morning....YES, I have actually done this...more than once. My liver is saying OUCH as I write this.

Cabo_nut

california
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Happy Hour Map

Nice Cabonut. Thats my kind of day. What about lattitude 22( roadhouse)? When I was there last time I thought it was great. I like those small, get drunk off your arse places. The owner was sitting at the bar when we were there and he was very cool. The dinner was excellent and very reasonable. I know the Squid well. Seen it clear and fuzzy. Well very fuzzy. Probably one of the best times I`ve ever had in a bar. Well except that time in college with that girl who wanted to do that thing in the ..........well I`ll leave it at that.

California
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Happy Hour Map

Lattitude 22 is awesome....we haven't been since it changed locations. Great food and fun place. Will need to visit the new one next time we are in town.

Cabo_nut