We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to tripadvisor member, Portland Oregon

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grants Pass OR
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
to tripadvisor member, Portland Oregon

We are going to be staying at the Bungelows in Nov for 10 days and would like to hear more about the spa and massage you mention? It is sounding like a great place to stay and better all the time! we are really looking forward to our trip there. Looking forward to your answer!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,213 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to tripadvisor member, Portland Oregon

bump-hopefully someone will have your answers!

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,534 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: to tripadvisor member, Portland Oregon

Have not stayed at the Bungelows but this will get it back at the top before it drops to page 2

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: to tripadvisor member, Portland Oregon

GP,

Never stayed at the Bungalows myself but some of our friends love the place. Apparently they have a sewdish massage in your room for 30.00 which i understand is outstanding! I know from our friends they have a wonderful breakfast and it is a very nice "home like" place with lots of personal attention Los Cabos style. As for a spa i do not know. Perhaps some seasoned travler will chime in! Saludos........... jim

Wyckoff, New Jersey
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: to tripadvisor member, Portland Oregon

I stayed at the Bungalows Breakfast Inn last June. The spa/massage area is above the breakfast/office area under a palapa roof. You are going to love the place and the staff. The rooms are clean and make sure that if you have any questions about the Cabo area to ask Estella, Eric or Junior - they are terrific and will bend over backwards to assist you. The pool is small but the service and cleanliness make up for it. You will have a wonderful stay!

Get answers to your questions about Cabo San Lucas