We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-inclusive , adults only resorts in Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Atco, New Jersey
Level Contributor
83 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
All-inclusive , adults only resorts in Cabo

Hi,

I've never been to Cabo and I'm looking for a 4-5 star all-inclusive, adults only resort. Can anyone recommend one. Thanks.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,522 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-inclusive , adults only resorts in Cabo

Go to resortopportunities.com for a good deal at The Pacifica. Have to be a couple to take advantage of the offer. PB Pacifica is adult only and beautiful BUT it is not AI. I don't know of an adult only AI in Cabo. :-)

Olympia, WA
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-inclusive , adults only resorts in Cabo

Other than the adults only, all-inclusive, clothing-optional, swingers-welcome Desire resort in San Jose. Yoo-hoo!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,834 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All-inclusive , adults only resorts in Cabo

Eljefe is "right on"..........Desire, which used to be the Fiesta Inn in San Jose is the only one that is truly adults only, etc.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,522 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All-inclusive , adults only resorts in Cabo

The Desire website leaves nothing to the imagination. Isn't Desire in San Jose or at least alot closer to San Jose then Cabo? ;-)

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,522 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All-inclusive , adults only resorts in Cabo

Oh, I just saw you both put it is in San Jose. Duhhh...

Don't think I will be able to go there this year...hehehe

California
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: All-inclusive , adults only resorts in Cabo

We did happen to stay at Desire a couple nights in January....WOW! is all I have to say. Truely a new experience. To be honest though, the staff, rooms and food were awesome.....we are not swingers but were intrigued and stayed for free as guests of the owner. As far as AI resorts, The only ones I would reccommend would be the Presidente in San Jose or the RIu. However, I think staying at an AI resort in Cabo is not the way to go. Too many great restaraunts to experience.

Cabo_nut

7. Re: All-inclusive , adults only resorts in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 31, 2009