We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

y.m.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
1 review
Save Topic
y.m.

Amigo. Welcome back, I know you had a great time. To celebrate your good fortune, I took my shirt off , stuck my feet in a pan of clean kitty litter, turned on the sun lamp and then had a couple plus a shot. Talked to Nancy (Pisces) last Thursday, she had heard that a BIG BLUE!!!!!!! had spooled 3 different charter boats. Did you hear anything about that.

Again welcome back Amigo

John

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: y.m.

TrapBro,

I didnt hear about these hookups but that is probably because i was drunk! The big Blues prowl at this time and we are looking forward to our chance at a big Tag! I want you to know that as i hung off of the transom of "Area 51" i symbolically(and quite literally), screwed the pooch and shot a dose of Mescal in all of my TripAdvisor friends honor, not the least of which is you! We are now in the process of planning a trip for the 21st of Oct. for offshore fishing in Pureto Vallerta, Big Tuna offshore there and sailfish too! Back to Cabo for pretournament fisning in May! when you coming down? perhaps we can fish, eat and drink! . Saludos....... jim

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: y.m.

Next trip planned October 28th through November 19th. Hope like hell you will down there, would love to get together.

John

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: y.m.

trapperman

We will be in P.V. from Oct.20 to Oct 27. Big Tunas offshore and Sailfish too. We will meet i Cabo. Rest assured. I will provide the Tequila! Buenas Noches Amigo, ........ jim