We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
new jersey
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

Has anybody used Cabo Trans for airport transportation? Do not confuse this with Trans Cabo. Please Let me know how your experience was.

21 replies to this topic
1 post
1. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

We used cabotrans a group of 4 round trip to Pueblo bonito sunset beach , I contacted them 2 days before our arrival what I liked was there quick response and 1 800 number very easy communication. ,I was emailed an instructional email minutes after our reservation when we arrived at the SJD airport and they were there big smiles and a big Cabotrans sign, plus is also much less expensive then most companies I highly recommend

Level Contributor
223 posts
2. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

Be careful when looking up trans Cabo. It umm is not exactly a shuttle company lol. You may be in for a surprise 😂

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
8,046 posts
133 reviews
3. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

I think post #1 might be from an employee of 1 of those companies; just a new member today and the punctuation...... or lack thereof.

¡Diviértanse!

Los Angeles...
1 post
4. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

We used them on our last trip. Less expensive than some others. The drivers were really friendly. Punctual.

We will use them again

Spring, Texas
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

I had a great experience with Cabo Trans. Our driver was Eli, he was welcoming, friendly and made us feel safe! For 2 people round trip, it cost us 75$.

When we visit again, we will definitely request Eli at Cabo Trans again!

Edited: 12:12 pm, December 02, 2017
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
11,924 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

Looks like the entire string of responders including the OP are employees!!!!

TransCabo and their internet version FunLosCabos are tried and true. Have used them for years...so why look for something new? Great prices, good people, and they have a great shuttle with excellent prices if you are traveling solo.

Edited: 4:36 pm, December 02, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
1 post
56 reviews
7. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

We just came back from Cabo yesterday and used Cabo Trans (private shuttle) to and from the airport. Our trip for 4 was $130 r/t. The driver stopped at the grocery store for us on the way.

The pick up time at the resort was spot on too.

We will use them again

overland park
1 post
1 review
8. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

we have used them march 2018 to Terrasol. Great company. We used the shared shuttle. Might take a little longer if you are on the end of the line but worth the $. Make sure you return date and time is correct. Drop down calendar was a challenge. Beer and water free. Make sure you have cash to cover the trip if your CC is declined.

Bow, New Hampshire...
Level Contributor
104 posts
35 reviews
9. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

Affordable, prompt and professional. We would not hesitate to use them for transport again.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
20 reviews
10. Re: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo

Well, Cabo Trans is definitely cheaper (at least for us). Showing $150 for a private transfer (3 people) to Sunset Beach. We've used Cielito Lindo in the past and they are coming in at $180 and FunLosCabos is showing $185 for a private transfer. So we might have to check them out for our October 27 trip.

Edited: 4:21 pm, April 11, 2018
Reply to: Cabo Trans not to be confused with Trans Cabo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted