We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Del Palmar 2bed/3 bath units.Anyone stay recently?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
260 posts
44 reviews
Villa Del Palmar 2bed/3 bath units.Anyone stay recently?

I have scanned thoroughly for info on the VDP 2bedroom 3 bath units in CSL. I can't find much info and what I do is pretty old. If anyone has recently stayed in one I would be interested in their feedback. Set up, views etc.

Olympia, WA
Level Contributor
10,066 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Villa Del Palmar 2bed/3 bath units.Anyone stay recently?

The 2 bedroom suites are distributed throughout the resort, so the view varies depending how close to the beach end of the building you are, as well as what floor you are on. There is no way to guarantee what location you will get. I am sure you have seen the floor layout of the units, but if not here is a link: https://goo.gl/f0k7Y3

They all have a sofa bed in the living room, but the last time I stayed there, they were terribly uncomfortable.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
63 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Villa Del Palmar 2bed/3 bath units.Anyone stay recently?

We have previously stayed in a 2 bedroom unit a few years ago - and recently stayed in a 1 bedroom unit. I do believe all of the units with bedrooms have a similar set-up. The bedrooms are spacious, have king beds, and a bathroom with showers. The bedrooms themselves do not have patio access or ocean/pool views, however. The livingroom would likely have a murphy bed or pull-out (if it hasn't been remodeled). The murphy bed we just had was quite comfortable, per my mother-in-law. The bathroom in the main area of the unit (typically used by those sleeping in the livingroom) has a tub/shower. The livingroom has the balcony access and view of either ocean/pool/both. If the unit still has a pullout, it might not be terribly comfortable for adults, but probably fine for kids. Our teenagers slept on one a few years ago and were just happy to be in Mexico!

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
260 posts
44 reviews
3. Re: Villa Del Palmar 2bed/3 bath units.Anyone stay recently?

Thanks everyone. I did see the layout for the 2 bedroom 2 bath on the website just not the 2 bed 3 bath and wondered the difference. I saw that the earlier you get there the better room you get. We will already be in town so guess we'll go over for breakfast and see how we fare.

4. Re: Villa Del Palmar 2bed/3 bath units.Anyone stay recently?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 26, 2018