We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Westlake Village, CA
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

Any suggestions on transportation/costs from Villa Del Palmar Hotel in Cabo back to the Cabo airport. Have a ride to the Hotel and my daughter and I need one to return to airport at end of vacation. Shuttle ? Taxi? Anyone know the costs ?

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,613 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

http://www.funloscabos.com/ costs $18. for the reverse of what you are asking. (Airport to Villa Del Palmar.) They don't have an option on their Web Site for Villa Del Palmar to Airport . Taxi will cost in the area of $80.00. You may be able arrange Transportation to the Airport at your hotel. At least you now know the different cost.

Westlake Village, CA
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

Thank you for your reply. Difficult trying to find hotel to airport info.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
5,464 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

Many hotels have one way transfers back to the airport. Contact VDP to see if they have a one way shuttle available.

Westlake Village, CA
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

Thank you for suggestion. I have emailed VDP to ask for airport shuttle help. Do you know what taxi cost might be if i had to take taxi? Thanks

Olympia, WA
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

VDP can arrange a shuttle back to the airport. I don't remember the cost, but it is very reasonable.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

Every time I have arranged transportation to/from VDP and airport, it has been $22 per person each way. The only time I did not use this option is when we had a small group traveling together - and it was then cheaper to arrange a private van.

Westlake Village, CA
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

Thank you for the information. I haven't heard back from VDP . Am wondering if I should just deal with it once I am there. (Prefer to take care of it ahead of time, since a short trip would like to just relax while there.) Hope I hear back from VDP

Westlake Village, CA
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

Thank you for your reply - trying to get a response back from VDP.

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

DO NOT USE the Palmer airport shuttle service. They use Cabo Seasons which is horrible. Trust me as we have done this several times because my inlaws insist on pre-booking through the hotel and we are inevitably unhappy. It is hard to find the airport reps and then they keep you waiting anywhere from 5-20 minutes until they have a full shuttle. Jam packed full and you will end up stopping along the way to drop people off. This year we are saving ourselves the aggravation and booking a shuttle from one of the top 5 rated on y--p. Good luck!

10. Re: Transportation Cabo Hotel (Villa Del palmar) back to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:39 am, June 05, 2017