We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Carlos Plaza Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Francisco, CA
1 post
Save Topic
San Carlos Plaza Hotel

I just read 2 reviews on the San Carlos Plaza Hotel, they were both very bad reviews, has anyone else posted a good review recently?

Phoenix, AZ
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: San Carlos Plaza Hotel

I have stayed at the Plaza Las Glorias now Marina Terra several times and been very happy with the cleanliness of the property and the staff is awsome. I hope you are able to take a trip to Marina Terra and San Carlos and find out for yourself what a laid back friendly place it is.

los angeles, ca
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: San Carlos Plaza Hotel

have you stayed at the marina terra lately? i had also read some negative reviews about that place too.

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Carlos Plaza Hotel

We have stayed at the Fiesta Hotel in San Carlos three times on our drive south to Mazatlan. It is clean but not extravegant. It has a great view and the restaurant has great food.

Save Reply
4. Re: San Carlos Plaza Hotel

Just returned. I got there late evening and thought "bad mistake". The rooms were not what I was used to in the US - not quite clean enough and not updated. But after one day, I loved it. The staff is great and the food at the hotel was top notch. If you just lay back a little and not expect a top of the line Hilton, you'll fall in love.

Get answers to your questions about San Carlos