We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which b&b

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
philadelphia
Level Contributor
107 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
which b&b

After reading all the advice on trip advisor, I have narrowed down to two places. Which would you choose, casa de la cuesta or posada corazon.

Thanks

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Level Contributor
7,159 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which b&b

I have not stayed at either, and I doubt if anyone who posts here has. That said, Corazón is slightly more central and I do like its weekend brunches and its garden setting. Casa de la Cuesta is also very attractive and more "Mexican" (although its owners are not), with an interesting mask collection. It's a bit uphill, so you may prefer to use a taxi from centro.

Mentioned in this post
Casa de la Cuesta
Casa de la Cuesta
608 Reviews
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
philadelphia
Level Contributor
107 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which b&b

Thank you so much

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
97 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which b&b

Hello. I too have not stayed overnight at either but I have visited both.

Posada Corazón is nestled in a very tranquil environment with rooms that look quite modest

but tastefully decorated. Their gardens are lovely. Their food is delicious.

I have toured Casa de la Cuesta during an open house event and was very impressed

with the beauty and variety of regional art displayed in each bedroom, hallway and in their outdoor spaces.

The tile work in the bathrooms is worth a visit!

As stated above, The Posada Corasón is situated in a great location for easy, flat walking access to the Jardin and the Parroquia. Casa de la Cuesta will require some uphill walking but you will pass by a cool artisan market each time you come to the center of town.

Great choices.

Mentioned in this post
Casa de la Cuesta
Casa de la Cuesta
608 Reviews
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
4. Re: which b&b

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:49 am, March 17, 2015