We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ordering flowers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Miguel de Allende hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Ordering flowers

We want to send someone flowers in SMA. We do not want to use the universal type companies (FTD etc.) as it's really expensive into Mexico. anyone know of a local florist in San Miguel who will take a credit card who has a website or e-mail address? Thanks.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
5,951 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ordering flowers

Like most people, I buy my flowers in the market. There is an upmarket florist in town called Xochi, but their website is either down or no longer active. I am currently in the UK so cannot ring them for you or drop by, but you could call them yourself from Canada. Google will find their number.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
32 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ordering flowers

We can do it for you. Email me at info@visitsanmiguel.com

toronto
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ordering flowers

thanks..i\ve sent you an e-mail.

toronto
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ordering flowers

I have tried to reach the person above with no answer....does anyone know how I can get flowers to someone in Los Frailes today?? I have tried to call Xochi but the guy who has answered says they don't do flowers any more??? Help!!!

santa cruz...
Level Contributor
372 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ordering flowers

Canchick.........i thought Xochi would work for you so i wasn't looking. here's a service that i know is reliable and trustworthy. thinking you might call them to pick up and deliver flowers for you:http://www.fridayservices.com/portal/

i also looked at one of the SMA directories & found a list of flower shops. there are phone numbers but, all except one are in the Mercado - as you know, beautiful, well priced flowers - but, i don't know if they deliver....for what it's worth they all have phone numbers:http://accesssanmiguel.com/category-flowers.html

i'll see if i can find anything else

toronto
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ordering flowers

Thanks so much....in fact, I remembered about Friday Services after I posted. I contacted them and they have been outstanding!! Will look after it today for me! I highly recommend them -

www.fridayservices.com/portal/

Thank you for responding and helping - it is very much appreciated!!

santa cruz...
Level Contributor
372 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ordering flowers

yay!! what a relief!! And thank you, Canchick for letting me know, Friday Services are taking care of it. I felt confident in recommending them but, i was a little concerned about the timing.....I didn't check TA 'til mid day here. When I saw your plea I went into such a frantic search of sites I know, and also my brain....it was like a light went on when Friday Services popped into it. saludos, Lena James

Edited: 6:09 pm, June 21, 2013
toronto
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ordering flowers

Thanks Lena...Julian answered the call immediately...he sprung into action and had the flowers delivered by late this afternoon...I will not hesitate to recommend them in the future!! You also went above and beyond - getting all those florists for me...I really appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

9. Re: Ordering flowers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende