We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water aerobics classes

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
newyork
Level Contributor
11 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
water aerobics classes

Are you familiar with any water aerobics classes given in February? We are four senior citizens interested in joining or forming a class. We do not have a pool at out guest house so would need classes at another facility.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: water aerobics classes

In the past there were water aerobics classes at the Club Deportivo Santo Domingo. I don't know if there still are or will be come Feb, as these things come and go. You should call them when you get here: 154 7545.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: water aerobics classes

There are water aerobics classes at the Hotel Aldea on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:30 given by Diane Berman The lessons are free but you pay 50 pesos to the hotel for the use of their pool. There are also classes at the Aldea Hotel at 11 by Lisa. I think she charges 100 pesos per class. There may also be other classes by February at the Real de Minas Hotel given by Carol Schor.

newyork
Level Contributor
11 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: water aerobics classes

Thanks for the information. I'll share it with my friends.

newyork
Level Contributor
11 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: water aerobics classes

Enjoyed the classes at the hotel Aldea but they are full for February. Does anyone know of other water aerobics classes?

5. Re: water aerobics classes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 16, 2014