We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel reccommendation

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Miguel de Allende hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beverly Hills...
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel reccommendation

I need a hotel in San Miguel De Allende, Mexico near the Centro area of town. Would like to have it with a pool if possible. Attending a wedding at Casa Sonjowaski at 100 Recreo Centro and want something within walking distance.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
5,951 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel reccommendation

The only relatively central hotels with decent size pools that I can think of offhand are the Rosewood (v expensive) and Posada la Aldea (expensive). Space is at a premium in the centre, so the pools at, for instance Hacienda Guadalupe, Matilda and Sierra Nevada, are tiny. They are also all expensive. Check out the TA reviews for further info.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
5,951 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel reccommendation

I just used the pool at Real de Minas. Very busy today because of Easter, but usually quiet according to the friends I went with.

The hotel is a little bit shabby but has extensive grounds and is in a good location.

marin, ca
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel reccommendation

I actually love the pool at Casa Sierra Nevada and would not consider it tiny. It's certainly not Olympic size, but it is more than adequate and I have never found it very crowded. Also a great location and convenient to your wedding location. You can usually find a deal for CSN on luxurylink. The suites in Casa Limon and Casa Palma (the newest building) are beautiful.

4. Re: Hotel reccommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende