We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa alexa

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ohio
Level Contributor
24 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
casa alexa

Does anyone know about Casa Alexa which is in a gated community just off Santo Domingo? Mikemo, I am hoping you will answer. Thanks.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casa alexa

I don't know Casa Alexa, but there is a gated community of condos just E of Las Terrazas B&B (Sto. Domingo #3) and adjacent to the S. D. Sports Club at Sto. Domingo #55.

Sto. Domingo is uphiil to the East (extension of Correo) - many would take taxis from downtown.

Is it with an agent or vrbo?

If you're seriously interested, I may be able to get a look for you.

M

Amarillo
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: casa alexa

Hi girls. I am an "old lady" by your standards. I am contemplating a week in SMA and want to rent a place near the jardin. I need flat walking to the restaurants grocers,and shops. My daughter may come with me. If so I would like a 2 bedroom place.Have been looking at VBRO so any numbers you might know of would help. I see a number of condos but am a little leary. Your thoughts please with my thanks

florida33957
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: casa alexa

BusyLady82,

If you are coming for one week, you don't really want a house. You want something like Casa Calderoni. For about the same price you will have the luxury and security of someone to wait on you and you will meet other people. It meets all your requirements of being close to everything and on a flat level. You will have the best of both worlds.

Rumba

Mentioned in this post
Casa Calderoni Bed and Breakfast
Casa Calderoni Bed and...
256 Reviews
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: casa alexa

Hi BL82,

I have been recommending Casa Calderoni for years and know and trust Rumba's judgement.

Pretty good bang for the buck, but do look at Rumba's prior posts esp. re: the room without windows. Would not bother me, but many get claustrophobic.

It's three flat blocks, albeit on narrow sidewalks and cobblestones, to El Jardin for reference.

I know it's difficult to state your budget(s) on line unless you have already seen many recommendations and generic stuff like cheap, clean, safe, best location, etc. doesn't really help us respond.

Buen viaje.

M

Mentioned in this post
Casa Calderoni Bed and Breakfast
Casa Calderoni Bed and...
256 Reviews
El Jardin
El Jardin
896 Reviews
5. Re: casa alexa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende