We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended tour companies for Copper Canyon?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Colorado
Level Contributor
42 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended tour companies for Copper Canyon?

Most of the posts on which is the best tour company for Barranca del Cobras are pretty old, so I'm hoping one of you experts have some updates that would help us book a tour for Oct 17 - 24, this year. We'd better get going, huh! We've looked at Tres Amigos and The California Native for tours, and I see some other companies recommended here. We would want a small, active group, with all the usual fun activities, cool lodging, and great people. A good price is nice too, and we'd like it to include all the air/bus transfers since that is such a challenge. Recommendations?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended tour companies for Copper Canyon?

I'm heading up to Copper Canyon in about a week (early November). Did you end up going? Any advice for tours? I'm hoping to find an independent tour guide with a cheaper rate. Or at least find a cheaper rate there than what I've found on the Internet.

Thanks

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,405 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended tour companies for Copper Canyon?

Search for "3 amigos copper canyon" in your browser. Most companies that were recommended in the past have suspended tours to CC. I would do some reading of past posts about transportation and activities. When you look at a tour provider, make sure they are a provider and not a travel agency, or local like 3 Amigos. I cannot recommend any.

3. Re: Recommended tour companies for Copper Canyon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 14, 2013